Returns may take up to 10 working days to be collected during peak promotional periods - which is 22 November until the end of December. Once your parcel is collected, kindly refer to the ‘REFUNDS’ section of our FAQs.
Customer Protection Act compliant
- 3.1 Order Refusal on Delivery
The customer is allowed to inspect the goods on delivery and then refuse the delivery, they will receive a full refund.
- 3.2 Cooling off period, goods not fit for purpose
We will offer a 30 day returns policy. Please note that goods must be in original condition and packaging. Customer return requests will be cancelled after 30 days if we receive no response from customers when feedback is requested.
- 3.2.1 Defective Goods
We do have a 6 month quality guarantee on our products, please note the we will gladly refund the consumer if:
- the consumer has the original order number (so that we can prove purchase)
- the product is within 6 months old from date of purchase
- if it is a manufacturing fault (upon assessment)
- the product has been used for the intended use
- the product has been cared for according to wash/care label
- 3.3 No Replacements
Please be advised that all return requests are collected by New Balance within 3-10 working days of request. We do not replace returned items nor do we provide discount on new purchases if the item was purchased at a discounted price or voucher. The online store only do refunds and replacements must be ordered online by the customer.
We are so committed to helping you get the right gear for your goals that we back all of our products with a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you aren't completely happy with your purchase, simply return it within 30 days from purchase. Returns must be in new condition, in the state you received them. New Balance reserves the right to refuse worn or damaged merchandise.